Pomegranate and olive orchards, a luxurious picnic basket, a movie on six screens in a unique hall, colorful costumes, an ancient synagogue and basalt houses await you in Ancient Katzrin!
A little bit about our museum
The Basalt's Spirit- A new display in the museum
“The Basalt’s Spirit” – a new display in the museum follows the spirit of the ancient Golan residents.
A spectacular animated film, impressive oil lamps display, an exhibition of the city of Gamla and thousands of years of breathtaking findings await you in our air-conditioned museum!
Entrance fees - individual
Picnic basket price – 35 NIS for a double meal, 55 NIS for a family basket (up to 5 people)
Other things that are important to know
* A guided tour can be added – Tour (extra payment): 390 NIS per group (up to two and a half hours)
* The picnic basket includes fresh pitas baked in the village bakery, labane cheese, olives, jam, and dips, served in perishable wooden utensils
* At our village and at the Museum there are many and varied options for activities and upgrades for groups if arranged in advance.
* Picnic baskets must be ordered 24 hours before arrival at the village.
* At the entrance to the village there is a souvenir shop with local jewelry, whiskey, cosmetics and original robes.